Holloway’s Christmas Trees wants everyone to go home with a beautiful tree and no other worries.
In order to achieve this, we will be implementing the following steps for your health and safety:
- Masks are required in the sales area where it is difficult to maintain 6’ social distancing. We will have masks available if you don’t have one.
- All benches, tables, chairs, hand rails, and other touch points will be sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Shield will be installed at the cashiers’ booths for the protection of both our employees and customers.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available and located at several convenient locations on the farm.
- Trees are naturally “socially distanced” so masks will not be mandatory while you’re out in the fields as long as you are able to socially distance yourself from other customers/families.
- The fire pits will be adapted for family groups and will have a five minute limit.
- All Holloway’s Christmas Trees employees will be screened and have their temperatures checked daily prior to reporting for work. They will also be required to wear masks at all times when assisting customers.